Sunday, December 19, 2010

Poundering around

Today, I go to check out the place that we are going to use for my fandom activity. We planned to watch KAT-TUN World Tour 2010 DVD together. We accidently found this place, online, the place seems very cozy, lots of sofas and the most important is they have this big screen to watch DVD together. So, we went there, and its kinda far from city central. and after checking the place, we decided to go OK with the place. The event will be held 3 weeks from now, a week after the new year.
Hoping this will go smoothly, since this will be the first activities. And hopes everyone can enjoy it. Looking forward for it.
Now I'm gonna lay back on my bed and watch TV; my dismenorrhea is very torturing me today ...
- REST -

1 comment:

  1. Nee,... Hufff,... this is first activity,...

    well,.. I'm still in my dreamland,... with 6 pirates~ ^^

    But I hope It'll go smoothly,...
    Amen~

    ps : Please don't go! It'll be a great lost~

    ~Jeje markonah binti samiun~

    ReplyDelete