Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Movies

Today I went to the movies with my friends, we watched Walt Disney's TROY: LEGACY (in 3 D).

Overall for the movie, the story itself is definitely not for children, too complicated (unless they already understand the Grid, user. program and etc-etc). But, the special effect is pretty amazing (for me), many light here and there and everywhere, and finally the lead man got to bring the ISO program back to our world, but the Tron world might have been destroyed (might, coz the last part when the Dad and Clu are back to one person again I dont really understand). And, I like the soundtrack for the movie.

Lastly, for those who want movie with great story, dont watch it, but if you want a treat for the eye and some light speeding actions, this is the movie to watch.

Next movie I plan to watch, is Let Me In or perhaps The Tourist or The American.

No comments:

Post a Comment